Saturday, March 28, 2009

3D Sidewalk Art

I used to fancy myself as an artist. I painted about 25 paintings a year for about 8 years (once the kids came along, it was impossible so I quit). But I never painted anything like this (actually, it isn't paint - it's chalk). I'd love to see some of this guy's work in person. How fun!

(to answer the comment - It has to be viewed from one side. To see an example of one viewed from the wrong side, and other examples of his work, go to the following website: http://www.rense.com/general67/street.htm
.

2 comments:

Chalk Drawings said...

This is… incredible! Wow, I never thought anybody could do that! Does it actually look like that when you stand there for real, or does the effect only appear in photos? Because, wouldn’t it look all flat in real life?

Abstract Paintings said...

Hello,

Very good info on Arts Blog and good data for Folk Painting India and Indian Madhubani Art for the world,Madhubani Paintings and very good techniques are provide for ever and ever.