Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Exercise


I wrote a whole blog about exercise last year, but obviously my friends never read it because they keep trying to get me to join them at Curves.

Been there, done that. I joined a health club several years ago, spent about 400 bucks and never lost a pound. ( Apparently you have to go there. )

My favorite quote about exercise is:

Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise,'
I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

My husband’s favorite quote is:

I get my exercise being a pall bearer at the funerals
of my friends who exercise.
.
Yes, I’m overweight - But no more so than a woman of my age has been throughout history. We’re supposed to look matronly. That’s part of God’s plan – and who am I to try to change that?

We get heavier as we get older because there's a lot more information in our heads.That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
.

No comments: