Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Kitchen Sink


I've been accused of writing about everything but the kitchen sink. So, I figure it's time to write about that too.
.
After living in our home for twenty years, I figured it was time to do a little remodeling to update it. We replaced the floors (Mexican pavers) with Travertine stone, the kitchen tiles with granite and replaced the enamel sink with a stainless steel one. Hooray, I was now living in the 21st century.
.
There was just one problem. Instead of making my life easier, I just added tons more work. Every new surface required twice as much time to get it looking good. Especially the stainless steel sink.
.
I seriously think that if I'm still living here ten years from now, I'll "remodel" by turning everything back into the way it was in 1982.
.

No comments: