Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

This is my mom - Happy Mother's Day Mommy!

Job Title for Mothers:
"Research associate in the field of child development and human relations"

Things my mother taught me:
My mother taught me CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS when she said, "I just scrubbed that floor. Go outside and bleed in the grass."

My mother taught me HUMOR when she said, "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."

My mother taught me GENETICS when she said, "You are just like your father!"

My mother taught me JUSTICE when she said, "One day you will have kids, and I hope they turn out just like YOU...then you'll see what it's like."
(ha ha - I actually DID have children that turned out exactly like me...perfect in every way!)
.
Last, but not least, If at first you don't succeed, do it the way your mother taught you.
.

No comments: