Countdown: The ten dumbest quotes ever!
10. “I’m planning to be celibate…I just haven’t started yet.” - yes, Paris Hilton, we know.
9. “I get to go to a lot of overseas places, like
8. Dan Quayle my have topped her with: “It’s wonderful to be here in the state of
7. Of course, we should have expected this kind of statement after the comment he made while still in office as Vice President: “It isn’t pollution that’s harming the environment. It’s the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.”
6. “Outside of the killings,
5. “So, where is the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?” – Hmmm, strangely enough Christina Aguilera, it’s held at
4. When Shaquille O’Neal was asked if he went to the Parthenon when he went to
3. “Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you lose a very important part of your life.” Hmmm, you think? Sorry Brooke Shields. I was on your side with the whole Tom Cruise, antidepressant thing. But this is a seriously dumb quote.
2. Madonna: “I want to be like Gandhi, Martin Luther King, John Lennon, and Jesus - but I want to stay alive.” Good one.
And the number one dumbest quote? Wait for it…(I actually saw this live on TV – it was painful.) --
1. “I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us." Huh?