2. Remember that we are all in the same boat.
3. Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
4. Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
5. Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
8. Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9. The woodpeckers inside are more dangerous than the storms that are outside.
10. When you're stressed, float a while.
11. Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
12. No matter how bad the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.